The sisters and students of Illupur planted 1500 plus trees in the premises of our convent land at illuppur on 01.10.2015. Forest dept. presented 1200 saplings, which included Teak, Mahogany, Rosewood, Red Sander, Neem, etc. Provincial Superior, Sr. Fatima planted the first tree and started the plantation programme. Drip Irrigation lines were provided to enable good watering of the plantation. Compound wall was constructed to enclose the convent lands to protect the plantation.