The Congregation undertakes the healing ministry of Christ by providing the much needed health care and services to the poor and the needy in rural areas.
- 26 Health Care Centres in Rural Areas.
- One Well Equipped Hospital
- Medical Care to the Sick and the Needy
- General Health Check-up and Eye Camps for Rural People.
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Empathetic and Compassionate Treatment
- Periodic Check-up to Monitor Health
- Counselling for Upkeep of Health
- Awareness on Health and Hygiene
- Preventive Methods for Common Diseases
- Health Programmes in Villages
- Poor Disadvantaged and Senior Citizens
- Reaching out to Rural Areas
- Immediate Attention to those in Need
- Individual Care and Concern
- All needed Infrastructure
- Latest Medical Facilities
- Mobile Medical Service Units
- Trained Medical and ParaMedical Personnel
- Committed Service by Sisters â€“ Day and Night.